They should give the Friday before Pesach a special name. Something like The Calm Before The Storm Friday, because that’s for sure what it feels like. Pesach doesn’t just happen – there is a lot of work involved – and that work is lined up, ready to dominate next week. I am always impressed by how Susan manages it, and manages it so well.
In the meantime, we are going to try and forget everything else, and just enjoy this Shabbat. As my regular routine, that means I must offer up the usual links. Here they are:
- Alien ‘Wow!’ signal could be explained after almost 40 years
- Clinton: Palestinians could have had state for 15 years already (And just think how gooo that would have turned out…)
- Hamas media paints a rosier picture of Gaza than Western media does (Essential quote: “It is ironic that the people who hate Israel the most are in some ways more honest in their reporting about the “siege” than hundreds of Western reporters who have their own narratives and agendas.” Ironic indeed.)
- McDonald’s whets Israeli political appetites
- Music’s value gap? Follow the money trail back to Google