This was deadline week, thus adding a little extra to the sharp contrast between the working week and the weekend. Despite being a bit on the exhausted side from too many long days, and too little sleep, I still managed to get up and go to the gym this morning. Twice this week! I am almost getting value from my membership fees. Maybe that’s why I was feeling a bit righteous as I tucked in to my breakfast. Now, if I can only keep up a decent routine…
Talking about routine, here are the regular weekly selection of links. I hope you get something out of them:
- Depressed? Desperate for a ciggie? Blame the Neanderthals
- Ice cycles: the northerly world cities leading the winter bicycle revolution
- Is Bernie Sanders proud, or ashamed, to be a Jew?
- New ADL chief turns to millennials to reinvigorate the old guard
- Roots miniseries remake gets intense first trailer