Here we are again – thank Heaven – at the weekend, or whatever passes for that in Israel. The Sunday papers, as Susan so sharply put it, come on a Friday. I mean, how confusing is that? I hope you all had a good week, and that the usual selection of links I offer at this time gives you some entertainment, insight, or pause for thought:
- A trip along the Gaza border, where Hamas is rebuilding its tunnels Beating the drums of war?
- Australian Labor party branch seeks to ban members from visiting Israel There’s only one country they do not want you to visit. Only the Jewish State.
- Toshiba in trouble Again.
- UN mildly scolds Turkey for murdering Kurdish civilians with white flag Say it loud, say it proud: we are the UN, and we are crap.
- Why less is much, much more on LinkedIn One day, I will sort out my profile there. One day.