This is a collection of links about this topic. I do not pretend it’s comprehensive; it’s material I have seen recently that I think is worth noting, now, and for future reference.
- British Muslim charity trustee on the f***ing Jews The Elder of Ziyon links to a Daily Mail story that exposes almost unbelievable naked hate and a delusional state of mind in one individual. But he is still fit to be a charity trustee!
- Gerald Kaufman’s ‘Jewish money’ remarks condemned by Corbyn. The Guardian coverage, belatedly, gets off the ground.
- Politicians – antisemitism and “offence.” Mark Gardner (of CST) reports on the hate promoted by Gerald Kaufman and Sandra White (SNP). White’s apology is not good enough. Shows how political parties can talk the talk about anti-Semitism, but cannot walk the walk.
- SNP MSP Sandra White’s anti-Semitic tweet episode. Habibi at Harry’s Place describes a classic case of modern anti-Semitism in action, and the lack of consequences for the party responsible. And yes, “party” is intentional.
- SNP MP Tommy Sheppard helping Hamasniks. Habibi, again, at Harry’s Place describes a man on a mission. And it’s not a mission of peace, love, and tranquility. Oh no.
- The Good Guy – on Peter Tatchell and BDS. Saul Freeman (at Harry’s Place) comprehensively puts Tatchell’s arguments in the dustbin of propaganda
- Tracked down, but Sir Gerald still won’t talk The JC gets nowhere with GK.