The week started with Susan and family sitting shiva. They got up from shiva, and returned to the express train of life; I returned to work. Last Shabbat was an eerie island in the middle of shiva. This Shabbat, all being well, is the first Shabbat on the path back to a normal routine (ha!) and will be especially welcome. We all need the opportunity to rest, reflect, and recharge our batteries.
As part of the return to normal life – also known as the Life goes on syndrome – here are the usual weekly selection of links:
- Book review: “Winning a Debate with an Israel-Hater”
- How Microsoft will cram Windows 10 even harder down your PC’s throat early next year
- India – Israel relationship emerges from the closet
- Israeli envoy to Chile says local Palestinians threaten Jews with violence
- Marco Rubio’s big Jewish backer and 7 other things to know about him
We want a bonus!
OK, a bonus, a bonus, my kingdom for a bonus. Here you go, courtesy of the Elder of Ziyon, BDSers: “Do as I say…” poster: