It’s the weekend, again, and yet another week has gone for good. Somehow, I don’t think the next one will go any slower. So, before it’s too late, here are this week’s offerings. I hope you get something out of them:
- Dead Steve Jobs’ Silicon Valley wage-rigging plot costs Apple, Google, Adobe, Intel $415m
- Keith Richards: ‘Rap showed there are tone deaf people out there’
- Saudi professor blames Jews for Arab TV talent competitions (and more)
- Strange story of ebay, Chanel perfume, and an Israeli lawyer
- Will this ultra Orthodox minister bend Shabbat rules like Beckham?