So that was the week of the Iran Deal, that was. I’m still trying to resolve in my head why Obama and crew are all in favor, given the loopholes in the thing that are so large you could drive a coach and horses through it. Or, dare I say it, a nuclear missile or ten. Bloody hell, that’s depressing. Time to get off the topic and think peaceful, relaxing thoughts like Shabbat, eat, rest, and sleep.
But before the boom comes down, there’s time to post another set of links. There’s the usual mix. I hope you get something out of them.
- Blasted for wanting to bring a horse…to a night club
- Israeli gaming co 888 to buy rival
- Jordanian media upset that Ramadan series does not demonize Jews enough
- Saudi woman films pursuit by religious police
- The ICC declares war on Israel