It was a week of lows (Yom HaZikaron) and highs (Yom Haatzmaut). But now we have reached the weekend, and it is time to draw breath, maybe reflect a little, recharge the batteries and get ready for next week.
In this house, there will also be a wee emphasis on recovery after a rather punishing ride on the single tracks at Beri. Or rather, after falling off too many times there!
So, time for the usual selection of links, and a bonus (belatedly) that deserves a place in every Zionist’s heart.
- A Nazi who admits what he did
- Israel’s melting pot: one school, 23 nationalities
- Obama’s 67 degrees of separation from Israel
- The Academic War on Israel
- This is our country, there is no other.
Bonus. For this week’s extra, I have no hesitation in pointing you at this wonderful, and inspiring Yom Haatzmaut post by Yair Lapid: I am a Zionist.