We had an election this week; you might have heard. It took over the week, or seemed to, with the pre-election buzz, the election buzz, and now the post election wait while Bibi tries to put his coalition together. But the weekend has arrived just as usual, and it is time to pause before starting another round of this thing called life. Meaning, it is also time for me to offer a selection of links for you. Here they are:
- B’Tselem has lost its way if not its mind
- Dieudonne convicted of condoning terrorism
- Elder of Ziyon reviews Melanie Phillips talk
- Monica Lewinsky talks cyberbullying and how she almost lost her life
- Soldiers lean right and support pot legalization
After reading Gene‘s short Bibi zig-zag watch post at Harry’s Place, I knew it had to feature in Five for Friday. But it’s best, probably, highlighted as a bonus. So, do read it all, here.