Here we are again! It’s definitely a good thing to arrive at the weekend, but I just wish we were a wee bitty slower in getting here. This was another week that flew past. It’s almost as if I missed out a day or two…
Anyway, here we are and it’s time to offer a little window into the world we live in (or, at least, the world I live in) with a selection of links. I hope you find something you of interest:
- Cadbury in the US? Time to stock up
- EU building 100s of illegal structures for Palestinians
- “Human rights lawyer” testifying for terrorists!
- Jews in interfaith dialogue, stymied by radical Islam
- Surfers hit the beach – in Ashdod