Less hectic this week: only one wedding and a sheva brachot. (And Susan and I did meet Aussie Dave, of Israelycool fame.) But we cannot exactly say it was a routine week. I am just as grateful for the Shabbat rest as usual. I wonder how much things will change if we do switch to a European style weekend of Saturday-Sunday?
I’ll contemplate that and other stuff, no doubt, but not before I offer you this week’s Friday set of links.
- Future Israeli Prime Minister Mohammad Zoabi rips his traitorous relative Hanin Zoabi, a new one
- Hamas denies denying the kidnap/murders
- Jones Day’s bad bungling with a blogger
- Nazis’ perfect Aryan contest winner revealed to be Jewish
- What will the Islamists do, now a Caliphate has been declared?
And this week’s bonus link is for the Scots out there: