The clocks went forward an hour last night. All I can say is I look forward to getting that hour’s sleep back, sometime. It means Shabbat comes in a little later, so Friday is less of a rush to get ready. But, it also means Shabbat goes out an hour later, so there’s less of Saturday night now. Still never quite as late as Shabbat went out in Glasgow, but it’s all a question of what you are used to. Some people here complain about ‘late Shabbat’, but they haven’t really experienced one as far as I am concerned, till they have done one in Scotland.
Meantime, in the rest of the world, here’s a selection of links I hope you find worthy of your time.
- Another outrageous UN appointment
- Careful what you leave in your suitcase
- Gilbert and Sullivan on BDS
- Rabbis march in Budapest 70 years after Nazi invasion
- Sick of walking into things while gawping on your iPhone?