I probably won’t be able to blog on Friday, and there are already enough good links to share. Besides, it’s good to get to the end of this week and move on from the Ariel Sharon obituaries. So, instead of the usual Five for Friday, here are Six for Thursday:
- Cotler calls for cessation of PA state-sponsored hate speech
- Erdogan’s Russia problem – and Russia’s Erdogan problem
- How to get young kids to read
- Steve Jobs may have shafted his staff
- Tale of Saudi princes, money laundering, and Hezbollah
- UK military becoming unviable as a fighting force
Shabbat Shalom when it comes!