This has been another week suffering disruption in the house, as the painters continue their mission. Nearly there, and we’ll be glad when it’s all over. Meantime, the plan is to have another especially restful Shabbat. But before we get there, here are the regular offering of links:
- Cattle conflict with Lebanon
- MK Neguise moved to tears in Ethiopian parliament
- Star Trek and the kiss that changed TV
- TV host comes under fire for mocking death of PM’s brother
- UNRWA Caught with their lying pants on fire again
I am late to this, but having heard it for the first time (on the radio, on the way to work) I just had to track it down and hear it again. One of my favorite songs, covered brilliantly by Disturbed. David Draiman‘s vocals are superb: powerful, emotional, and haunting.
The original, of course, remains as beautiful as ever.