That’s another Yom HaZikaron, and another Yom HaAtzmaut. This year, it was a very Israeli Yom HaAtzmaut, spent with Susan’s Israeli family in Ra’anana, and our future machatunim in Olesh. Not much English spoken! Great times were had by all.
This morning, Susan and I had an early start as we went off to meet Shosh and Mona for a ride around Sataf and then Tzuba. It was glorious weather, a challenging set of hill climbs in places, and a good, solid few hours of exercise. (Thank you, Shosh!)
Now, it’s time to crash out. But first, the regular weekly selection of links:
- A quiet alliance: Jordanian and Israeli cooperation on the rise
- Film about ‘Jews being everywhere’ ridicules French anti-Semitism
- Haaretz senior columnist implicitly calls for a military coup in Israel
- I had no idea Hezbollah was so liberal
- Won’t the real Sadiq Khan please stand up?