This week’s dominating features included the Fast of Esther and Purim, both of which put rather a dent in any attempt at a routine. In addition, poor Susan has been laid low by a virus or infection, and that rather scuppered several plans. Oh, and the clocks went forward one hour last night, so we lost out on some sleep. But the weekend is the weekend, and Shabbat is Shabbat. So we’ll be hoping it’s a marker of the end of the bad stuff, and the start of a great new week – especially with Susan making a full and speedy recovery. To help maintain the forward looking flow, here are the regular Friday selection of links.
- 95 years after disappearance, USS Conestoga is found
- Microsoft did Nazi that coming: Teen girl chatbot turns into Hitler-loving sex troll in hours
- North Carolina man arrested for not returning VHS tape rented in 2002
- Obama seems to prefer a one-state solution someday, plans to continue pressuring Israel after 2017
- UN body to compile blacklist of settlement businesses