So this Friday began with an early morning bike ride, out to Herzliya and back. I was glad not to be out in the car, as the traffic was in gridlock due to the Ra’anana road race. By the time I returned, it was worse. There is a special joy in riding your bike past a long, long tail of traffic.
I then spent too long putting new bike stands together. Nobody warned me about the assembly required. Grrrr. But, at the end, there’s just that little bit more space in our machsan (storage room).
So, having safely returned to the comforts of home, it’s time to get FFF done. Here are the regular offering of links. I hope you get something out of them.
- Barack Obama says David Cameron allowed Libya to become a ‘s*** show’
- Candidate for UN rights observer ‘radically’ anti-Israel, watchdog says
- Egypt discovers enormous tunnels coming from Gaza
- UCL: Religious Hate and Boycotting Jews
- UNRWA cover-up continues!