If all goes according to plan, after posting this I will be heading out for a bike ride – the first time in far too long. I am half looking forward to it. I know I will enjoy it (glass half full mode) but there will be a pain barrier to get through as my backside reacquaints itself with the saddle (glass half empty mode). But it will be good for me…
Talking about good things, aren’t you glad the weekend is here? To help you mark the passing of another week in this race called life, here are the usual offering of a selection of links. Enjoy!
- Arab buildings vs Israeli lives: An example of selective media outrage
- Brits unveil ‘revolutionary’ hydrogen-powered car
- Nabila Ramdani: the Jewish people are complicit in unspeakable barbarism (Just how bad is antisemitism in Britain?)
- PM bets on casinos to save Eilat’s ailing economy (you could say it looks like a gamble…ahem)
- Why this NSW Labour Conference was different (Well done to the NSW Jewish Community and supporters)