We will start with a selection of links covering a variety of topics that have caught my eye. No heavy commentary for now.
- Admiral in charge of US Navy intelligence has not been allowed to see military secrets for years. No, you couldn’t make it up.
- Blogger says flying via Berlin was cheaper than Sheffield to Essex train. Or, how the market economy deals with supply versus demand.
- Google AlphaGo computer beats professional at ‘world’s most complex board game’ Go. Go experiences its Garry Kasparov moment.
- Israeli academics claim they can predict botnet attacks. More Israeli innovation and expertise in the world of cyber security.
- Rather than despair at the awfulness of it all. Fine, measured, poignant, and timely commentary from David Horovitz.
- VIDEO: ‘It’s not clear if the Holocaust is a reality or not,’ Iran’s supreme leader says. The Iranian leadership has a real hangup about the Holocaust. Guilt. Guilt. Guilt.