Yahoo! Here we are again, thankfully, at the time of the week that we pause for breath at (hopefully) before the hustle and bustle of the next week comes along, and disturbs whatever rest we have managed. Enjoy it while it’s here. And by way of my contribution, here are the usual selection of links.
- Fierce war to undo anti-discrimination reforms in haredi school sector of last government (Yes, you read that right. There are people wanting to reinstate the discrimination. Shame on them.)
- How would giving the vote to expats change Israeli politics?
- Saudi Arabia carrying out unprecedented wave of executions
- Why it matters that Iran lied (They lied? I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you…)
- Woman demand right to read Torah at Western Wall
Ok, since you asked so nicely. Here’s something extra: