Five for Friday the thirteenth. Here we are again, after a week (that passes all too fast) we get to the weekend (that will pass all too fast).But, it’s still a welcome break. And so I offer another set of links. I hope you get something out of them:
- CNN swallows the myth of Israel dominating US aid
- New York City finds one in five adults has mental health problems
- ‘Pristine’ first printing of the Talmud to be auctioned
- Tel Aviv has world’s best vegetarian food
- The Edward Snowden guide to practical privacy
And since you asked so nicely, here’s a wee bonus.
How’s this for a cracking response to the EU’s (hypocritical) labeling decision:
Brilliant! Well done that winery.