That was the week that was: a full week at work. Back to some sort of routine there, but somewhat difficult to completely focus on that in the continuing midst of the current terror campaign. However, as I have said before, we will not kowtow to terror, and will fight this the best way can: by living life as we wish to, and damn the consequences. For example, I am just back from a brunch with Susan at Biga in Kfar Saba. The place had been packed out, but luckily we arrived at an opportune quiet moment. And the brunch was very nice indeed. It was a good feeling to see normal life (so far as any life in Israel is normal!) continuing.
Now for this week’s selection of links. Here they are:
- Amsterdam dance music festival allows people up to five ecstasy pills
- Greek drug firm’s rep warns parliament of Jewish conspiracy
- The terror in Jerusalem is based on a lie
- Top ten Israeli startups of 2015
- Washington: European anti-Israel sentiment crossed the line into antisemitism (duh…)
This week’s bonus
Highly informative. Well worth noting for future reference.