The last full week before Rosh Hashanah, and the start of the holiday season. So, yes, another fast one. Things got a bit hectic at the office with a late night, last minute emergency, but the prospect of a Friday session at the office was avoided, and all in the (corporate) world is good, and all at home is good.
We are looking forward to celebrating the chag with friends and family. But there are still a few days to go, and more than enough time and opportunity to check out this week’s selection of links.
- Ancient Torah scroll found in Poland, restored by Holocaust survivors in New York
- Could Congress sue Obama over Iran sanctions relief?
- Interaction with Israel has moderated Jerusalem Arabs
- Russia’s Syrian air base has US scrambling for a plan
- The PSC stage another hatred rally in London
Because it’s 9/11, this caught my eye as something suitable as a modest reminder of that terrible day: