That week was a bit of a blur, for sure. I didn’t even have time to notice the unusually high temperatures many are complaining about. However, I may get my chance over Shabbat, as that is supposed to be the hottest day of all so far. Indeed, some shul going regulars have declared in advance that they will be staying at home, hugging the air conditioning.
I did have time to notice that President Obama seemed to be getting nervous about his Iran deal. That’s the likeliest explanation for his more personal attacks on critics, also known as Bibi and the Israelis. I wish I could see all the positive things that Obama sees.
Meantime, here are this week’s selection of links I have on offer. I hope you get something out of them.
- Farewell to the man who launched a blood libel
- Have tefillin will travel: comedian on the road
- How the Arab Spring blew the lid on commercial spyware
- Murdering Jewish children is for Allah, according to the PA
- Terror chic at UNRWA protest