A change of routine this weekend, as I creaked out of bed early this morning to get out on my bike. Then, a surprise shakshuka breakfast courtesy of Susan and Lori, a trip to the shops at Petach Tikvah, a pit stop to see Sarah-Lee and Tomer, then back home. I’m ready for Shabbat to start right now!
But first, as usual, I offer a selection of links for your information, entertainment, enjoyment, and rumination. Here they are:
- Abbas sets preconditions for return to peace talks
- Is Ayelet Shaked planning to strangle the High Court?
- Ronaldo was an imposter, but it is more convenient to blame Gareth Bale
- The 10 most beautiful bicycles of 2015
- Turkey’s trade with Israel keeps growing