It’s been a bit of a hectic week, with a couple of out of office meetings adding to the expected disruption of pre-Pesach. But Susan’s hard work and planning means we (and our guests) should have an enjoyable time tonight. There will be a collective sigh of relief that it’s over for another year, and then the realization that there’s still the clearing up, and changing back to regular dishes to do, will hit home! It’s still the weekend, and so it is still time for the regular offering of links.
- BBC as enabler of antisemitic terrorism
- Commitments under preliminary Iran nuke deal
- Crash testing driverless cars in a robot city
- Haaretz wishes Mizrahi Jews would embrace their Arabness
- How progressives belittle violence towards Jews
And the bonus has to be this:
Shabbat Shalom and Chag Sameach!