This week we said goodbye to Yehuda, who is returning to Jerusalem from Ra’anana. We wish him well in his new home and new job. We will miss him, especially when it somes to the games group and his explanation of game rules. I reassured Yehuda we would keep in contact: I did suggest I might call him on the phone from time to time, and get him to explain the rules to a game over the phone!
So farewell, and on we must go. But first, our usual weekly stop, and a selection of links for you.
- As US lets Yemen fall, Israeli ire pales next to Arab fury
- Jews and the British Left
- Kahlon cancels coalition meeting with Likud
- Leaked HoMs report on Jerusalem – EU subcontracts policy to NGOs
- White House caving in to Iran