If I wanted to post links in keeping with the week’s atmosphere (sic), you would get stuff about the wind, rain, snow, and cold.
It is strange – to me – to find myself living in a land where bad weather can be so central to life: lead story on the news broadcasts and newspaper front pages, and people regularly interrupting their working day to watch the rain, and shrill shrieks of glee when a smattering of hailstones appear.
I don’t find it bad or noteworthy. But then again, I’m from Scotland.
Wherever you are, whatever the weather, these links are for you. Enjoy!
- Attempted murder is Palestinian pride
- Clash of civilizations
- Liberal Saudi blogger to receive first of 1,000 lashes
- PA at the ICC – on the receiving end
- Unbeatable poker program
And your bonus this week? It has to be. The weather links!
- Jerusalem in the snow – pictures
- Rabbis do not like the snow
- Snow to pile on in Jerusalem – pictures
- Storm expected to roar back