It’s the weekend! (Again.) Here in Israel, it’s the day after the start of Sukkot and before Shabbat. So the usual Friday chaos at the shops would be mild by comparison! It’s as if people are worried the shops will never open up again.
We are hunkering down, having done a sneak raid to the supermarket to stock up, and are now getting ready for a cool, chill-out, relaxing Shabbat.
Whatever you are doing with your weekend, here are some links to entertain, amuse, and annoy you. Not necessarily in that order.
- Amazon doing a bricks and mortar store?
- Israel’s economy-security thingy
- Most valuable single (record) in the world
- On many campuses, hate is spelled SPJ
- The Jewish commandos who will never die