This week ends with Yom Kippur, so the change from the hustle and bustle of the regular chaos of life to the peace of Shabbat is even more pronounced. A time for reflection, introspection, and renewed vows to do better next year. (Where do I start?) This week’s links are accompanied by bonus stuff for Yom Kippur.
For those who are fasting, have an easy fast and gmar chatima tovah – גמר חתימה טובה – may you all be inscribed and sealed in the Book of Life. May this be a year of peace, prosperity and happiness for everyone.
- HIV was created by a perfect storm of factors
- Lancet editor having second thoughts?
- Leading American journalist slams AP claim on Gaza casualties
- New drug for ‘mild alcoholics’
- We won’t apologise for building
Yom Kippur Bonus