That was the week that the dream of an independent Scotland died. Again. Let’s hope it is all for the best.
And as the weekend rolls around, here are some links for your interest. I guarantee they are 100% free of Scottish referendum matters! You all deserve that break at least!
- Home Depot in need of some DIY repairs
- Iranians caught in Kenya with fake Israeli passports
- Kentucky fringe candidate: with Jews we lose
- Righteous gentile with some not so righteous friends and family
- World’s ‘oldest known siddur’ unveiled in Jerusalem
No bonus links this week, but a quote from Guy Fawkes’ blog which made me laugh:
Diane Abbott on the Daily Politics:
“Labour MPs will unite behind Ed Miliband, once we find out what our policies are.”