It’s been, mostly, a good week. Work was less hectic in the aftermath of the release deadline, I played Android: Netrunner for the first time, managed some more Advanced Squad Leader (report to follow, when I get caught up), remembered it was our anniversary this weekend, got my new phone up and running – it’s a Samsung Galaxy S5 – and am still in one piece. That last part of the week could have ended up very badly for me.
So, continuing to count my blessings, I will now present you with this week’s selection of links for your interest, entertainment, and consideration.
- Anti-Semitic expression in France no longer in hiding, says Jewish communal leader
- BBC’s Jon Donnison loses what little credibility he still had
- Man poses for mugshot wearing picture of himself posing for mugshot
- Need a green traffic light all the way home? Easy…
- Ugly truths about NYT in the Gaza war
And two – yes two – bonus links:
- The missing piece in the BBC Hague correspondent’s Gaza story
- What the Guardian won’t report – more about human shields
Be well, one and all.