I have been in Tempe all week, surrounded by fellow gamers, playing some great games, meeting and socializing with some great, friendly people. So, it’s a little sad to get to the end. However, some of the memories from this week will bring a smile to my face for a long, long time to come. Let’s be happy!
Meanwhile, away from Tempe, things have been, and are, happening. See the following links for a varied snapshot of life on Planet Earth.
- A journey through twenty-first century antisemitism
- Bad apples in the negotiating room
- Classic science fiction book covers quiz
- Dundee scientists create real life tractor beam
- Jon Donnison’s Twitter presence